Party Planning, Floral Design, Baking, Paper Crafts, Cricut, Scrapbooking, Bubbly and Wine Tasting or a Cold Beer lying by some kind of water.
“There comes a time in every woman’s life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne.”
― Bette Davis
ChellePop is the 2nd Michelle in this fine group of crafty ladies and one of MmmPop’s early and willing converts to scrapbooking. She attributes her creative passions to a long line of women in her life. Love of flowers and fried chicken – Grandma Gladys; being a gracious hostess with the mostest – Aunt Inez; finding fun in every day and the joy of good cocktail – Grandma Libby; that breakfast for dinner is about the most fun thing you can make – Aunt Donna; that floating in a pool, reading a great book and getting a massage are life’s true necessities – Aunt Renee’; and from her mom she learned to put lots of love in everything you make or do, thrown in with a bit of perfection and attention to detail. Lastly, from her daughter, everything is better with glitter!
Michelle recently shifted her focus of the past 12 years as SVP of Operations and Client Partner with an incredible group of creative people at a well-known digital agency to being full-time CEO/COO/CMO/WIFE/MOM. Her husband, kids and pug are generally happy she’s around so much more now. In her spare time she’s co-chairing their school benefit and swears by the time her kids hit their next birthdays she’ll have their baby albums done (yeah, right!)
- Attributes her love of baking and her 4-H State Fair Blue Ribbon wins to some amazing Missouri women who taught her to make the best cookies, cupcakes and cake pops you’ll ever taste.
- Was crowned SHS Homecoming Queen in 19X!? – do you think we’d really divulge the year!
- Despite her demure demeanor, she is skilled at the art of beer chugging and can down an Irish Car Bomb faster than you can say Jameson! (It’s what made her boyfriend, now-husband, fall in love with her.)
- You know the song, if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere –well this small-town Missouri girl conquered New York and Wall Street in her 20’s before calling Chicago home!
- Can get lost in anything remotely related to British history and culture – Portobello Market, Phillippa Gregory novels, Downton Abbey, World Cup Soccer, and Royal Weddings – for which she has attended three in her lifetime…at 4:00 a.m. in her pajamas.
- Swears that everything she CAN’T do starts with a “W” – waterski, whistle and wear white pants.
Be sure to visit and follow ChellePop’s Pinterest Page to see what she has done and will be doing soon!